The stories of the people behind the wine, the growers are often overlooked. We discovered a handful of grape growers whose techniques and results in the vineyards are truly amazing. We met some of Argentina’s best growers many years ago at a posta del vinatero, or "tavern of the grape grower". Here we drank wine and spoke passionately for hours about their soils, their vines, their quest for superior flavors, and more importantly their passions for life.
In collaboration with Laura Catena and esteemed winemaker Estela Perinetti, we salute the hard work and skill of these growers who bring the experience of Argentina to you in every sip. Feel the wanderlust and romanticism, and escape to Argentina.
Wines at a Glance
- Armando Bonarda: Argentina's 2nd most widely planted red grape varietal. Rich and lush with dark berry fruit and coffee notes.
- Fazzio Malbec: Domingo Fazzio invites you to find inspiration and never slow down. Red currant and cassis notes, supple tannins.
- Paulucci Malbec: Angel Paulucci invites you to the vineyards of Ugarteche to find your passion. Fresh berry flavors with notes of soft caramel and spice.
- Pizzella Malbec: The Pizzella Family invites you to a Sunday afternoon with them to enjoy the simpler times. Vibrant dark berries and plums, with hints of sandalwood and baker's spice.
- Tinto Red Blend: La Posta invites you to the tavern of the grape grower where you will leave richer than when you arrived. Fresh red fruit with hints of baking spice and oak.